Your health is our priority
What we are doing
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Seating in the waiting room has been removed.
· All clients wear masks in all common areas (this includes myself and all tenants in the building).
· Restroom soap dispensers are regularly maintained and everyone is reminded to wash their hands at each sink in the building.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room and near the elevators.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people passing each other in the hallway or stairwell.
· We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times. Building access is closed and no one can enter the building without being let in by a tenant in the building.
· Door knobs and commonly touched items are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a daily basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.